Pages

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We would like to point out that the intention of this blog is just to divulge the bands. This Blog is rigorously against the piracy! Buy the original albums of the bands that You have liked and erase the ones that You haven't. Thank You!

IMPORTANT NOTICE²

The chat box is available again! Leave Your messages and suggestions!

Followers

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Ramones - Masters of Rock (2001) [Compilation]

01. Pet Semetary
02. I Believe In Miracles
03. Poison Heart
04. All Screwed Up
05. Censorshit
06. The Job That Ate My Brain
07. Cabbies on Crack
08. Strength To Endure
09. I Won't Let It Happen
10. Substitute
11. Crusher
12. Surf City
13. Blitzkrieg Bop (Live)
14. Rock And Roll Radio (Live)
15. Sheena Is a Punk Rocker (Live)
16. Rock & Roll High School (Live)
17. Rockaway Beach (Live)
18. Bonzo Goes To Bitburg (Live)
19. Wart Hog (Live)
20. Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

Download 320 Kbps Yandex

0 Commentaries:

Post a Comment