Pages

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We would like to point out that the intention of this blog is just to divulge the bands. This Blog is rigorously against the piracy! Buy the original albums of the bands that You have liked and erase the ones that You haven't. Thank You!

IMPORTANT NOTICE²

The chat box is available again! Leave Your messages and suggestions!

Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blitzkrieg - The Mists of Avalon (1998)

01. The Legend Pt 1 Crimson Dawn 03:12
02. The Legend Pt 2 Nations Divided 04:47
03. The Legend Pt 3 Camelot 04:47
04. The Legend Pt 4 Stryngs 00:51
05. The Legend Pt 5 Arthur the Once and Future King 06:01
06. Tranquil State 03:34
07. I Am the Doctor (Who Are You?) 03:43
08. Deceiver 03:21
09. Princess for the World 05:43
10. The Mighty "A" 01:56
11. Smell of Roses 04:24
12. Love's Too Late 04:06
13. Anasazi 03:26
14. Yesterdays (Hope for the Future) 04:28
15. Another Interview? 03:22
16. Vicious Rumors 06:10
17. I Was Having a Great Time and Stayed Longer Than I Should, So When I Got to the Railway Station, the Last Train Had Gone! 00:07

Download 320 Kbps Yandex

0 Commentaries:

Post a Comment